Sunday, October 07, 2007

I Love General Conference!

I love Geneneral Conference. It is one of my favorite times of the year (well two of my favorite times actually since it also happens in April). I love sitting together with my family and listening to the General Authorities and General officers of the church. the caramel popcorn and m&m tradition we have doesn't hurt either. ;) I was anxious to hear of the changes that are now in effect after President Faust's death and I was looking forward to hearing the Lord's inspired counsel for us. I have a lot of things that I need to work on personally and the talks reinforced those thoughts that I've been having and made me want to do better and be better. The best thing about it is that I don't really feel guilty or bad about myself, I just feel motivated to action. As Anne Shirley would say, "Tomorrow is a new day, fresh with no mistakes in it."

No comments: