Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Seek After These Things

My sister and I have been working on a blog together that you may not have seen before. It is a work in progress, but it is meant to be inspiring and uplifting. We have some beautiful music, some suggestions of uplifting movies and books and a wonderful slide show with uplifting art if you scroll down to the bottom of the page. With all the ugly things we have to deal with in the world we thought it would be nice to have a place on the web where you can go to get a boost when you need it. Check it out if you are interested: Seek After These Things. Feel free to leave us a comment and let us know what you find uplifting so we can check it out. Who knows, it may end up on one of our lists.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is very interesatnig blog

Lesa said...

Jill,
I tried to leave a comment on your new blog and it won't let me. It said that I had to be a team member. You might want to check your comment section and make sure it is set right. I love it and will visit often. I think we all need more places like this. I have started a blog for my son's mission here: www.elderjacobrapp.blogspot.com
You might want to visit. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

Sisters in Zion said...

Thanks Lesa. I went in and changed the settings so that people can comment. Off to check out your the blog you started for your son!