Saturday, January 22, 2011

Utah Adventures: Part 5, IN-N-OUT BURGER

In N OutUtah now has In-N-Out Burger. I first heard about In-N-Out from my California friends at BYU. They all had hip In-N-Out t-shirts and talked about how good the hamburgers are. Let me tell you, there is a lot of hype surrounding this establishment, so naturally we wanted to check it out.

In N Out (3)You may notice that the menu has fewer options than your typical fast food joint. There is a secret menu but we didn’t think to look it over before we went so we just both ordered a double-double, fries and root beer.In N Out (5)

In N Out (6)

In N Out (9)      In N Out (8) So, now we can say that we have had the In-N-Out experience and it lived up to the hype. Seriously tasty stuff.

3 comments:

Darcy said...

I still haven't been yet. Everytime I drive by it has a line and I hate waiting.

Jill said...

The lines were usually horrible every time we drove by but we must have gotten there at exactly the right time. The drive through line was long but we didn't have to wait at all inside.

Samuel James Dunn, Esq. said...

Jill, your face in that picture is priceless.