Tuesday, October 07, 2008

It's Always Fun When Grandpa Comes

Great grandpa Bob My grandpa was here for a visit for about a week. He left Saturday morning. We had a great time. He went to the boys' soccer games with us, ate lunch with Joel at school one day, had a picnic with us and we were able to just sit and visit with him a lot. I'm so thankful that he is in good health and able to travel to visit his family. I don't really remember my great grandparents (the 2 that were alive when I was little) much at all, but I think my boys will be able to have lots of fond memories of their Great Grandpa Bob. He is 94 years old and an inspiration in that he keeps active physically and mentally. I'm so glad he was able to come and spend some time with us.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is so neat. He looks great!