Saturday, July 15, 2006

Getting Down to the Wire

Copyright Stampin' Up! Stamped by Jill Dunn

I stamped this card last night while I was waiting for Dave to get home. He was pretty late since he spent a good portion of his day helping Carl pack up his office and get ready for the big move. He actually didn't get home until about 10:00 p.m. and he hadn't eaten so he decided to make a fast food run to get some food. I wondered why the heck he was taking so long when he finally came back in the door an hour later all sweaty and sans food. Apparently the Volovo got a flat tire and he tried to change it but didn't have any luck because the wheel was too hot and he couldn't get the tire off. He pulled it into a parking lot and hoofed it home. I hope that it hasn't been towed but if it has I doubt that it's worth paying the impound fee to get it out. There's always some little something going on but I'm grateful for our little dramas and that they aren't big ones. things are getting down to the wire and I'm feeling the stress big time. I feel that I have so much to remember and do before the move. I'm hoping that I won't forget anything too important and if I forget anything I'll be able to take care of it from Auburn. Maurianne will be here this afternoon and we are all excited for her to come. I know she is going to be a big help and hopefully we'll have some time to do some fun stuff too. Time to get working!

No comments: