Friday, July 14, 2006

Posted by PicasaOkay, so I got this super cool new software from Picassa but I haven't figured out how to put more that one picture in a single post with it yet so I just made several posts of our little excursion to Charlotte Beach yesterday. It was the perfect summer day. Listeneing to the water was so calming and there was a warm sun but a cool breeze blowing. We ate a somewhat sandy lunch on the beach and the kids had a fantastic time playing in the sand. There was a little too much throwing of sand on the part of my boys but other than that we had a great time. We capped the day off by a carousel ride and no one really wanted to go home but they were all asleep in the car by the time we got home. I love my friends and will miss them so much. They have been our family while we have lived here. I try and get my kids to just not think about it too much so we can just really enjoy the time we have left in Rochester but I know it will be sad to leave. I can't believe that the moving date is just a little over a week away. I guess I'd better get busy.

No comments: