Friday, April 11, 2008

Mmmm. Soap.


I had my mouth washed out with soap today. No, I didn't say any bad words and I didn't mouth off to my mother. I commited an offense almost as greivous though: I left my three year old unsupervised with access to my bathroom drawer. I have some lovely smelling hand soap in a pump by the sink. It is clear (i.e. invisible). I went in my bathroom to quickly brush my teeth after lunch (I decided to go sans toothpaste since I am normally only a two times a day gal) but I wanted to freshen up my mouth a bit and I didn't have any gum so I thought a quick brushing would suffice. I started to quickly brush my teeth when I realized my mouth was filling with bubbles at an alarming rate and my toothbrush had an odd taste to it. Then it occurred to me that it tasted just like my hand soap smells and *WHAM* then the full soapiness hit me and I had to spit (and spit and spit) into the sink trying to get the acrid taste out of my mouth. Blech! Ah well, at least I have fresh White Tea and Ginger scented breath now. Such is life with a three year old.

2 comments:

Heather O said...

Oh man, that is awful! Sorry about that, yet it is a bit entertaining just that kids can get into just about anything. Melanie always tells me I only think it is funny because they aren't my children. Oh well, I'll enjoy it anyway. :)

Amy said...

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Oh, I am so sorry.
Hahahaha.