Sunday, October 15, 2006

Artfully Asian Autumn

So I got out my stamps Friday night and played with them for the first time in a long time. I was feeling in the mood to create something crafty and I thought the leaf stamp from Artfully Asian would be just the thing for some Autumn cards. I haven't stamped very much at all since we moved--maybe half a dozen times and it felt good to get my hands on some rubbah again. I'm thinking of making more work for myself in my already labor intensive life by moving all the craft supplies into our bedroom where the computer desk and our small tv are these days. I think it might motivate me to stamp a little more since I am really reluctant to make a mess in our front room which is where all the stuff is right now. We'll see; I have a lot of other "jobs" to take care of that are a little more pressing right now. . . Maybe in the long winter evenings ahead.

No comments: