Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Television is Possessed

It has taken on a mind of it's own. Recently it just started changing channels randomly, usually when I am in the middle of watching something particularly riveting like Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Dave thinks some one else in the neighborhood must have recently gotten satellite and we are getting interference from their remote. I'm pretty sure that I may have to call a priest in soon to exorcise it though. Why am I so convinced that it is possessed you ask? Well it almost always switches to a paid advertisement for Barak Obama, "Obama's Plan for America," on the OBAMA channel (5890). No joke. I realize that his platform is all about change but I didn't think that would extend to changing the channel while I am in the middle of watching a family from Alaska discover the new football field that has been built in their back yard. I don't know though. Maybe I am overreacting.  Maybe it's just all part of a vast left wing conspiracy. . .

Obama tv

*Disclaimer: This post contains satire. Yes, I have friends who like Obama and I love them anyway. It is not my intent to offend anyone--it is my somewhat lame attempt at being funny. If you don't like it sorry, but this is my blog and it is my forum for stating my opinions. Flaming will not be tolerated. If you disagree, feel free to start your own blog wherein you may state your own opinions, or please disagree in a charitable manner.  ;)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Charitable manor? Hmmm... Is it charitable to say that if Obama becomes president I think he will make all of our television channels "equal" and force us to watch all Obama all the time? lol

MelanieH said...

Ha ha ha. I think that your TV must be possessed. It and from the way it looks, a lot of Americans. Maybe it is the same thing that possessed BYU's football team last night, and kept them from showing up ready to the game.

Rencher Fam said...

There aren't any Obama fans in the Rencher household so no worries! I just hope that your TV gets better soon. Seeing Obama all the time would be brutal...but then again, seeing McCain all the time would be almost as brutal! :)

Heather O said...

Maybe you should try throwing some holy water on it. Hope the madness stops soon for your sake!

Samuel James Dunn, Esq. said...

Bronco Mendenhall for President.!!!