Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Open Wide


Nate is probably the only kid on the planet that wants to go to the dentist. I took Seth, Joel and Nate for check-ups on Monday and Nate has been asking me ever since when we can go back. Every time we drive by the office (and we do often as it is very near our house) he asks if we are going there. This morning he told me he has cavities. I told him that the dentist said he didn't and Nate insisted "Yes, I do." He told me that he loves going to the dentist and he needs to go. I think it might have something to do with the fact that the dentist has video games.

1 comment:

Mom said...

This reminds me of a little girl I sat in back of in Church once. She kept fake-coughing and saying, "Sick!" Her mom told me that she really liked the taste of medicine! (Kind of scary--hope they have child-proof caps.) But going to the dentist? That's another thing altogether. I have an appointment to start some major dental work next week--maybe we could fly Nate out to take my place!