Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Family Pictures

This post is just some of my favorite pictures from our recent family photo session. My friend Nicole took them. I think she did a great job. I'm very happy with them. 

Grandparents if you are reading, if you have preferences of which ones you want for Christmas let me know. (There are a few others as well that I can email you if you want to see all the options--there were just my preferences). I know it won't be much of a surprise, but this way you can have exactly what you want. 

Friends, if you are in the Auburn area, Nicole's prices are very reasonable. She was engaging and professional and the whole experience was really pleasant and fun for our family.

(You can click any of the pictures to see them larger)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Great pictures. I love the ties and the flower!

Mauri said...

So cute. I love the bow ties, and you look beautiful in the blue, Jill. It's the perfect pop of color in the photo.

Ashley said...

LOVING the pics. Love the bow ties, the orange flower, the navy..everything.