Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Randomness

5 Naughy Things Nate Did Yesterday:
1. Threw a temper tantrum when it was time to go get his brothers from school because he wanted to ride the big wheel
2. Refused to take a nap climbing out of his crib several times before I gave up
3. Put toys in the toilet--not once but several times
4. Ripped out a page from my scriptures
5. Dumped out a plant including all the dirt onto the carpet--it had been recently watered and was all kind of muddy so now the carpet has to be cleaned

Want to know the #1 reason to wear shoes? You could accidentally step on a slug with barefeet like I did. Eeeuuww. The thought of it still makes me shudder. Did you know slugs are slimy but amazingly resilient? It's true. I didn't even kill it. It just sort of bounced back.

Looks like a beautiful sunny day outside. I'd better get to work so we can go out and have some fun...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Blech...slugs. Yep, I'm home I'll call you later on! :)