Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

Halloween 2007Well, I survived Halloween. Barely. No, it really wasn't that bad. It was a just a little stressful. I got the boys in their costumes early so we could take some pictures outside and then I got them out of their costumes so they wouldn't get any of their dinner (or other dirt) on them. Of course dinner took much longer than I expected and David was not early getting home at all so I was starting to feel a little frazzled. When it was time to get them dressed again, two major components to Nate's costume were missing: his pants and the actual Elmo costume itself  (I eventually found them in the washer--not put there by me).  I couldn't find the camouflage face paint for the boys or the brown for Daniel's nose either and I was going to make a blue block "A" to put on Daniel's tummy (War Eagle!) but I didn't have time to do that either. It all turned out fine though. The boys got lots of loot and that's what Halloween's really about, right? Yes, I must be doing a good job as a mother because my children know the true meaning of Halloween. CANDY!!

2 comments:

Heather O said...

I love it! The boys look so cute in their costumes. And really what other purpose is there to Halloween than candy?

Mauri said...

Those cute boys! I think they look great. I think candy being the purpose is much better than the boys thinking it was some pagan ritual. hah. :)