Saturday, April 02, 2011

Three Saturday Lovelies

Lovely things today:

1. General Conference. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I absolutely loved watching General Conference today. I felt like our home was permeated with a spirit of peace and encouragement. I loved Elder Quentin L. Cook’s talk because who doesn’t love to be told they are amazing? Of course all the talks were wonderful. I can’t wait to listen to them again in a few days.

2. Getting mountains of laundry folded and put away. We’ve got a whole range of laundry mountains of Himalayan proportions at our house. It was really great to feel like we were able to make progress conquering some of them today.

laundry This cartoon is by Dave Walker. (Source)

3. Windows open. I think I’ve mentioned this one several times previously, but I just don’t ever get tired of a fresh, cool breeze blowing through my house. It is always lovely.

Ophir_002 Poppies and lilacs in Ophir, Utah. Flowers and mountain air—loveliness embodied.

What loveliness did the day bring to you?

No comments: