Thursday, September 15, 2011

Predilections

Did you know I started a new blog and an Etsy shop? It's true. I'll still be hanging out here quite a bit but my new place for non-family related stuff (and the occasional family related post as well) will be at "Predilections" (mypredilections.com).

As I was pondering how to simplify my life as it pertains to blogging I got the distinct impression that I needed to consolidate and start fresh with a new blog. I had too many pans in the fire and they were all getting neglected. "Predilections" was born. It is going to take the place of my other blogs Inkgenious, I Read a Book and Jillustrated. My vision is for Predilections to be all that those blogs have been and more. But I'm also going to take a little more laid back approach than I have in the past: no set schedules of when I will post and no stressing if I don't post every day. It is pretty much just a place for me to share all of my favorite things with the world.

I really hope you'll check it out. And while you are at it check out my Etsy shop too. I need all the support I can get. If you see something you like send me a message and I'll see what I can do for a friends and family discount. I'll do custom orders too--quotes for your walls (not vinyl--think more like a large frame-able card), scrapbook mini-albums, card sets, whatever. (Christmas is only a few short months away. Hint. Hint). If you have an idea, send me a message and we'll work something out.

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Awesome! Two sales in your etsy shop already! Your off to a great start!

Heather O said...

I was so excited to see your shop! And your new blog is awesome too, I want to be like you when I grow up. :)