Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Campus

I think Auburn has a gorgeous campus with its brick and stone buildings and its verdant grass and flowering trees and bushes. We thoroughly enjoyed having our family pictures taken there this past weekend by my talented friend, Nicole and walking across campus in that magical time of early evening.
Apparently the little boys were worn out by all the picture taking.

 
 
The back of Samford Hall

Fish pond with lily pads (which I never knew existed before Friday)
Wilmore Laboratories where David's office and the lab are located.
Another closer up shot of Wilmore Laboratories (the chemical engineering building)

 I'm looking forward to being able to go back to campus again soon and just wander around. There's something so appealing about college campuses in the fall.


1 comment:

Mauri said...

I wondered if that was where your pictures were taken. It was the perfect backdrop to your pictures! Of course, the subjects of the photos were pretty good too. I love this cute little family a lot. :)