Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Seth is 13

My brother-in-law, Sam said it well: "Holy cow. Seth is a teenager."
My first born turned 13 today. I don't know what I would do without this kid. He is pretty amazing. He helps me so much every day from unloading the dishwasher to babysitting to helping his brothers with homework and everything in between. He even cooks occasionally. The only things he can really make are mac and cheese and toast, but hey, that's better than nothing, right?

He loves playing his tuba and is pretty good at it. He runs and enjoys sports--especially backyard games of football with the neighborhood kids. He is one of the most die-hard BYU fans I know. He is mostly kind and patient although the oldest child in him comes out sometimes and he can be a bit bossy too. He is pretty quiet around people he doesn't know really well, but he has a fun personality around friends and family. I love his sense of humor. Mostly he is just really good and wants to do the right thing. He has strong values and loves God, his family and friends and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
 I love him and am so grateful that he joined our family 13 years ago. He is one of the lights of our lives and the joys of our hearts.


Happy birthday dear Seth!

No comments: