Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Week Update

Nate with his buddy Marshall. These two little boys are apparently thick as thieves at school.
 Tuesday was Nate's Thanksgiving feast at school. I have been suffering from a serious lack of organization lately so I had the time wrong and went early, but I was able to eat lunch with Nate which I think worked out better anyway. I went while Danny was at preschool so I was able to give Nate my undivided attention. I was able to have face time with him and I think that would have been harder to accomplish at the feast (which I'm sure was chaotic because all the families were invited).
 
We also found some leaves to play in this week. Usually the lawn care people that do the landscape maintenance for our town homes have the leaves all taken care of before we get a chance to enjoy them. I think the recent tornado has them a little behind schedule. We didn't mind. The little boys had a great time, crunching, throwing leaves in the air and making "leaf angels" while we waited for Seth's bus on Monday.
 
Danny's steri-strips and super glue finally came off his chin on Tuesday. The gash appears to be healing nicely. Life is good.

More on our Thanksgiving festivities HERE.

No comments: